Friday, January 26, 2007

Before you start.

To the Readers,

Hello and welcome to my blog. Although I have created this page as an assignment for an English course at Saint John's University, I am not willing to skimp on any of the details of my personal life nor will I hold back any sort of language if I feel that it is necessary. So as a warning I will let you know that what you read beyond this post may shock you, entertain you, disgust you, and agree/disagree with you. That is just a warning.

If you are not willing to go on beyond this point with my blogs, then all I can say to you is to take care and I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors.

The same applies if you choose to stay and read on, just with one last message.
Welcome to my world... Enjoy what you can.

1 comment:

Efoula said...

First of all, I just want to say that you're awsome!! I love the blunt honesty that you're giving out. I must admit, I think it's an awsome way to start off your blog, especially as your first entry. I think that in a journal like this, you have to be open and be able to express yourself in any and every way, which clearly you are doing. Although, I'd just advise you to be careful sometime because you don't want to offend anyone with a 'slip of the tounge' that you may have. Other than that, I say, go for it!! Express yourself any way you can and enjoy the ride you're about to take!
-Effie