Thursday, April 26, 2007

End of the semester

After months of mental and physical anguish I am relieved to have squirmed my way to the finish line of this semester. I don't know how massive the celebration will be for today's victory but I can just see it all now. :) yea... 8) oh yeah.

But what will become of me next year? who knows?! who cares?! I'm not coming back here, and even though i'll miss it ... i'll keep going. That's just the way it has always been. Go somewhere new ... and then move on to something newer.

Now I can work more on this little sleeping problem I have; hopefully that'll be gone by in a few weeks. Then i can get to work and everything is just fine and dandy. Even if it isn't though ... I'll still have something to write about.

No comments: