Thursday, February 1, 2007

SURVEY SAYS...

One question that caught my attention from Dr. Marsh's survey was something like "Are you on youtube?" or something to that effect.

I wasn't sure if the question was asking if I had a youtube account or if i was featured in any youtube broadcasts. But the answer to both would be yes anyway because I satisfy both criteria.

I believe I only appeared in one youtube clip but I wouldn't be surprised nor would I care if there is documented footage of me floating around. I am who I am and that is who I will always be. So if you look up the words "Kevin vo jello tuch" you will probably find a short clip that one of my suitemates made in honor of our first movie night. We went to see the movie "Borat: Cultural teachings to make benefit glorious country of Kazakhstan[sic]" and the clip shows me in a series of photographs (it was made using PowerPoint) performing a typical movie cliche mostly found in films that depict new york city where the actor stands as the camera spins around him as to give a glimpse of how small the actor/actress is compared to the world of towering buildings that surrounds him/her. Accompanying this cliche is music from the movie and a surprise ending.

I do also have a youtube account but I'm not an active poster at this time.

No comments: