My last three journal entries are a series of complaints and grievances. So now that I got that off my chest I want to talk about something positive. I've been listening to some old school music and I got to say... I feel happier.
WHAM!'s "Wake Me Up Before You GO-GO" has had everyone in earshot of me either wince in pain or submit to pure befuddlement. I don't want to tell how many times I've listen to Boy George and the Culture Club sing Karma Chameleon on my MP3 Player but Just the sound of it makes me want to dance like a fool in the rain.
Speaking of rain, Even though I enjoy winter, I'm actually glad that we are approaching the summer. I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS. If you’ve ever seen that movie “without a paddle” you could easily imagine that I’d live in that tree with those hairy women in that forest. While puppies and small children cry and hide from the horrid sounds, I’m happily dancing in torrential downpours to the music of the sky.
I think its astounding how music can evoke feelings and emotions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment