Monday, March 12, 2007

Sleeping disorder or disorganized?

Ok so lately I've tried cutting back on over obligating myself with a bunch of stuff to do. The Thing is ... I still don't get enough sleep! I lay there in bed, get bored with just laying in the dark, walk around the suite, and scream randomly... and yet once 3am rolls around, I'm ready for bed. THEN (if that isn't bad enough) my classes are morning classes. If my economics teacher took attendance then I’d probably be dead by now. But seeing as I have the tendency to answer a large portion of the questions he asks the class... my absence is pretty obvious.

I'm east coast born with a west coast sleeping schedule. So maybe my next best move is to go to school in California or something. I don't know what to do. I refuse to go to get that checked out because... If they say I have a something wrong ... I have this "thing" against prescribed medicine. But what can I do to fix it? I have no expertise in holistic medicine. Does anyone out there have this problem? IS THERE A HOLISTIC DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!?!

Here's a good random quote kind of relating to this topic "College is partying, studying, and sleeping ... but you only have time for two of those" Maybe my combination is wrong :|

No comments: